COME WORK WITH US
Senior Research Associate – Measuring Success seeks a talented Senior Research Associate to join our team. We are headquartered in Washington, DC and this position’s location is flexible. Our specialization in management consulting, research and data analysis for non-profit organizations makes this a unique opportunity for the analytical mind who loves research, solving problems for clients and is looking to put their expertise to work in an energetic and committed environment helping mission-driven organizations.
If you like to work in a team environment, are proactive and looking for rapid job growth as you are able to take on more responsibilities, keep reading. A Senior Research Associate will bring creativity to the task of using research to solve challenging client problems. In this role you will build strong client relationships, have a commitment to thoughtful research and qualitative and quantitative analysis, and be able to easily adapt to new situations. Excellent problem-solving skills are important. Superb communication and the ability to work with all levels within client organizations are key.
A typical project includes:
- Creating and executing qualitative and quantitative measurement tools (for example: consumer prospect models, customer survey development and response analysis, tracking systems, participation tools)
- Supporting clients in data collection (via web, using our proprietary software) and market research through interviews and panels
- Analyzing data (Strong Excel experience required. Experience with BI tools and statistics software preferred)
- Ability to see patterns and what is important in data, and turn it into a story that non-technical people will “get”
- Designing clear, simple, and powerful reports and presentations to support analysis (command of Power Point preferred)
- Developing presentations and presenting to clients and prospects
- Working with clients to understand how to use data to inform decision making
Your background will ideally include the following:
- Business, economics, statistics, mathematics, data science or related undergraduate degree involving quantitative analysis
- Strong orientation toward detail and ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Strong command of MS Excel, PowerPoint and survey tools
- Experience working with databases, BI tools and web enterprise software
- Resourceful and creative in solving problems
- Passion for mission-based organizations
- Experience presenting to clients, guiding clients through projects, explaining results of analyses
Send a cover letter and resume to us! Jobs (at) Measuring-Success.com.