At Measuring Success, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture. Our individual differences, life experiences, viewpoints, and knowledge make us a stronger and better team. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Measuring Success is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy
- Webinar Replay: “The Post Covid Recruitment and Retention Strategic Plan: What School Leaders Need to Plan For”
- The Admission Director* as Chief Value Proposition Officer: An Idea Whose Time Has Come
- Webinar Replay: Leveraging Data Science & Research to Size Enrollment and Tuition Potential
- Webinar Replay: INCREASING ENROLLMENT USING DATA SCIENCE AND MARKETING TECHNOLOGY
- Webinar Replay: How to Improve Your School’s Perceived Value