At Measuring Success, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture. Our individual differences, life experiences, viewpoints, and knowledge make us a stronger and better team. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Measuring Success is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy
- New Article: Strategic Planning that Drives Meaningful Change
- Webinar Replay: Using Data Science to Grow Enrollment in the Strongest Public School Markets
- Webinar Replay: Lessons Learned from Measuring Success Work with LASSCA Schools
- Webinar Replay: What Can Your School do to Ensure a Stronger Recruitment Pipeline
- Webinar Replay: “The Post Covid Recruitment and Retention Strategic Plan: What School Leaders Need to Plan For”