[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]The Alumni Survey provides insights into alumni giving attitudes and engagement strategies for current and future alumni.
What The Alumni Survey Provides
The Alumni Survey is comprised of field-tested questions answered by over 10,000 parents.
The Alumni Survey, developed in partnership with the Independent Schools Association of the Central States, helps schools gain valuable, objective feedback from recent graduates and past alumni.
- Access to Measuring Success’s data visualization portal with benchmark data from 10,000 parents, including a self-selected peer group
- Results that can be used in the accreditation process
- Fully administered online survey process
- Comprehensive report and analysis
- Private consultation to review results and develop strategic priorities
- Data supplement that groups results by demographic variables
- List of alumni emails and names who indicate interest in hearing about school events
The Alumni Survey consultation was very helpful, allowing us to ask questions and providing a practical framework for interpreting and considering how we might best act on the results.
John C. Gulla, Head of School, Blake School of Minneapolis
I have never experienced a more successful and productive consultation than our Alumni Survey consultation. Now I realize why other consultations and processes were far less meaningful—they were not based on concrete data.
Independent School Professional
Suite of School Services
The Alumni Survey is part of a suite of services designed to help schools use data-driven decision making. Our services address schools’ needs to demonstrate impact and sustainability in an era of rising education costs and include our Admission Tracker, Parent Survey, and Strategic Financial Management Tool. To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type=”transparent” position=”center” down=”20″][/vc_column][/vc_row]