[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Evaluation is critical, not just because it allows you to say whether or not an initiative was a success, but because it allows you to improve. We help you determine in advance the key success factors of your program or initiative and then track those factors over time. We draw on our extensive reservoir of information to provide helpful benchmarks to peer organizations. Our analysis offers insights into how you can improve and become better at achieving your goals. [/vc_column_text][vc_separator type=”full_width” position=”center” up=”30″ down=”30″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Measurement and Evaluation
- The Admission Director* as Chief Value Proposition Officer: An Idea Whose Time Has Come
- Webinar Replay: Leveraging Data Science & Research to Size Enrollment and Tuition Potential
- Webinar Replay: INCREASING ENROLLMENT USING DATA SCIENCE AND MARKETING TECHNOLOGY
- Webinar Replay: How to Improve Your School’s Perceived Value
- Re: Who is managing the perceived value of your school in the marketplace? The answer will surprise you!