[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Non-profits, foundations, and grantees have greater impact when they work together. We help organizations with similar goals develop shared metrics and data platforms to assess impact on a large scale. For example, by merging the datasets of forty separate organizations that work on children’s educational issues, we can learn which initiatives at which time are most crucial to a child’s success. Shared data can help organizations tailor their services to the individual needs of the people and communities they serve, while learning about best practices.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type=”full_width” position=”center” up=”30″ down=”30″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Shared Data Platforms
- The Admission Director* as Chief Value Proposition Officer: An Idea Whose Time Has Come
- Webinar Replay: Leveraging Data Science & Research to Size Enrollment and Tuition Potential
- Webinar Replay: INCREASING ENROLLMENT USING DATA SCIENCE AND MARKETING TECHNOLOGY
- Webinar Replay: How to Improve Your School’s Perceived Value
- Re: Who is managing the perceived value of your school in the marketplace? The answer will surprise you!