[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]The SFMT is an interactive, versatile software program that has helped over 100 schools achieve financial sustainability.
What the Strategic Financial Management Tool Provides
Our financial modeling tool allows you to simulate and test the financial consequences of various inputs, strategies, and financial decisions. Perform “if-then” planning in real-time by simultaneously “pulling” on various levers and “pushing” various buttons. Address trade-offs between areas such as fees, enrollment/membership, expenditures, and fundraising.
- Receive automatic feedback based on benchmark data from schools
- Understand the relationship between your expenses per student, tuition revenue, financial aid, and annual fundraising goals
- Gain insight through detailed budget information for each school division
- Experiment with multiple scenarios based on evolving enrollment, tuition, and financial aid needs
- Easily communicate operational and strategic goals to your board or donors with preformatted charts and tables.
- Work hand-in-hand with Measuring Success to input your school’s data into the SFMT and learn how to evaluate your school’s financial sustainability based on the model outputs
The SFMT is user friendly and saves us a tremendous amount of time in our planning process. Instead of our controller spending hours pulling together information for our board meetings, we just click a button.
Board Chair, Ramaz School
Suite of School Services
The Strategic Financial Management Tool is part of a suite of services designed to help schools use data-driven decision making. Our services address schools’ needs to demonstrate impact and sustainability in an era of rising education costs and include our Parent Survey, Alumni Survey, and Admission Tracker. To learn more, email email@example.com[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type=”transparent” position=”center” down=”20″][/vc_column][/vc_row]