Your Future Begins Here.
Measuring Success seeks a talented Analyst to join our team. Our specialization in data analysis for socially responsible organizations makes this a unique opportunity for the analytical mind looking to put their expertise to work in an energetic and committed environment. We are seeking an individual who will build strong client relationships, enjoys business development across numerous smaller clients, has a commitment to thoughtful quantitative analysis, and is able to easily adapt to new situations. The analyst is expected to have the following background:
- Mastery of MS Excel, database programs, PowerPoint, and web enterprise software
- Strong command of BI tools like Tableau
- Experience with statistical tools like SAS or R is a plus
- Be a resourceful, creative problem-solver
- Experience presenting to clients, guiding clients through projects, explaining results of analyses
- Strong orientation toward detail and ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Undergraduate degree with quantitative emphasis such as business, economics, statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline
The position is for the Washington DC office.
To apply, send the following to email@example.com with subject line “Analyst Inquiry.”
- Cover Letter
- Three references, and
- Statement (100 to 200 words) explaining why you would be the best candidate for the position.