Distance Learning Survey Program
- Systematically gather actionable feedback around your distance learning approach by providing a confidential forum to connect with your parents.
- Maximize response rate through partnering with a third party.
- Prioritize action steps by viewing various parent segments and contextualizing your results through comparisons to other independent schools.
- Measure impact of changes to your distance learning approach by participating in the survey process on a regular basis.
In a 3-week span, Measuring Success will administer the brief survey, provide a dynamic report, and lead an individualized consultation on the findings
- Week 1 – Onboarding: School to provide parent emails to Measuring Success and send a survey “heads-up” to parents.
- Week 2 – Survey Administration: Measuring Success launches the survey to all parents and sends a reminder message 3-4 days later to non-respondents.
- Week 3 – Data Analysis, Report, and Consultation: Measuring Success prepares a dynamic data workbook and leads 1-hour consultation via videoconference to discuss findings and possible action steps with the school leadership team.
- To participate in this program, the cost per school is $2,500.
- Should a school wish to measure change over time and participate again, the cost for each subsequent survey process is $1,500.
For more information about implementing a Distance Learning Survey Program, contact Daniel Chiat.